Okemo Mountain Resort is located in the Green Mountains near the town of Ludlow, Vermont. They officially opened up their South Ridge Quad Lift to mountain bikers in 2015, with approximately 500ft. of vertical descent and over 3 miles of trails. The terrain at Okemo Bike Park offers mountain bikers a flowing descent through forest and open slope, providing a fun and thrilling opportunity for beginner and experienced riders to take advantage of the gravity assist.
Well known for having the largest vertical drop in Southern Vermont (~2,200ft), Okemo Bike Park has tons of potential to expand their trail system to take full advantage of all that terrain! The future looks bright for mountain biking in the heart of Vermont.
2016 Lift Pass & Trail Access Pricing:
Full Day - Adults (13 and up) = $35
- Juniors (7 to 12) = $25
- Children (6 and under) FREE, with paying adult
2016 Season Pass:
- All ages = $125
- Current 2016/17 Okemo Season Pass Holders = $99
VT & NH Residents Wednesdays:
- Show your valid VT/NH driver's license, hunting/fishing license, or voter registration card, and receive 50% off the Full-Day rate of an Evolution Okemo Bike Park Lift Pass! (Valid on Wednesdays Only).
EVOLUTION OKEMO BIKE PARK 2016 Hours of Operation:
- Saturdays & Sundays from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Until June 25th)
- Open 7 days a week from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. after June 25th until Labor Day