Mt. Hood Bike Park Set To Open This Weekend!
17 Mar 2015
It's time to dig deep in the garage, pull out that mountain bike and put air in the tires - Yes, the mountain bike park at Skibowl will open this Saturday with the Lower Bowl and Upper Bowl lift from 11am to 4pm. Bike a bit squeaky? Hurricane bike shop in the west base area can get you back up to speed. Trails open will be dependent on the weather.
Yes, we know you all want to go skiing and snowboarding, we do too! But we can't control mother nature. What we can do is give you everything else possible at this unheard of early date. The Mt. Hood Adventure Park at Skibowl is having it's earliest opening ever!
Most of our summer activities will open this Saturday, March 21, 2015 (weather permitting) from 11:00am to 5:00pm daily through Sunday, March 29th. Cosmic Tubing will be open every night starting this March 20th through March 28th from 6:00pm to 10:00pm, 11:00pm on Friday and Saturday (weather permitting) Here is a list of all the open activities:
• Northwest's only 1/2 mile dual Alpine Slide (Included with Adventure Pass)
• Lift Assisted Mountain Biking (Included with Adventure Pass)
• Disc Golf (Included with Adventure Pass)
• Sky Chair Rides (Included with Adventure Pass)
• Bungee Trampolines (Included with Adventure Pass)
• 30' Rock Climbing Wall (Included with Adventure Pass)
• Snow Tube & Adventure Park (Included with Adventure Pass)
• Cosmic Tubing (Not included with Adventure Pass)
• 800' long Zip Line (Discounted with Adventure Pass)
• Freefall Bungee Jumping (Discounted with Adventure Pass)
• Freefall Plunge (Discounted with Adventure Pass)
• 9 Hole Mini Golf (Included with Adventure Pass)
• Indoor Play Zone (Included with Adventure Pass)
• Kiddy Carousel (Included with Adventure Pass)
• Jacobs Ladder (Included with Adventure Pass)
• Slack Line (Included with Adventure Pass)
• Volleyball and Horseshoes (Included with Adventure Pass)
All day Adventure Passes will be only $39.00 and includes day snow tubing! Passes are good from 11:00am to 5:00pm. Some attractions are weather dependent, please call 503-222-2695 or check www.skibowl.com for updated operating hours and conditions.
The lodges on both sides will be open, including the Beer Stube, Starlight Cafe, Multorpor Cafe and the 70 Meter Bar & Grill. Check out the HUGE retail sale in Guest Services while you are here. Save up to 40% off of select items to get you going for next season. Live music will be featured Saturday March 28th! "Collins Mix" will be rocking out classic tunes at Skibowl west from noon to 4:00pm at the Outback Courtyard. This is free to all visitors to Skibowl!
As a last note, even though it is getting late in the season, IF we get two feet or more of snow, we WILL re-open the lifts for skiing and snowboarding. Hey, you never know!